Occasionally issues may keep you from accessing electronic resources. Some things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Access to Davidson electronic resources uses the campus wide Single Sign On system. If the Single Sign On page is not working please contact T&I. This may be because of a change in their system or an issue with Duo. If you contact T&I support at email@example.com should be able to troubleshoot the issue.
- If you are having difficulty with Duo, please see T&I's Duo Troubleshooting Tips.
- If you are having difficulty your password, please see T&I's password FAQ. Please note that you can only reset your password from on campus.
- If it is not a Single Sign On issue, try clearing the cache and deleting cookies in your browser. Don't know how to do this? Google "clear cache" or "delete cookies" and the name of your browser. You can also try using “incognito mode” or “private browsing mode” (depending on your browser), which should allow you to try that browser without clearing the cache. If it works, then you know that clearing the cache and deleting cookies should be effective.
- Try another internet browser, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari.
- If you are using wifi or computers at a different institution or library, there can be firewall issues when trying to connect to Davidson resources. Try using the internet from another location such as an internet cafe or coffee shop to see if that fixes the problem.
If you continue to experience database connection problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as much information as you can, including the name and version of your browser, the database you are trying to connect to, and any error messages you may be seeing. If possible, take a screenshot.