- Structuring your course and content
- Communicating with students
- Presenting information
- Conducting class discussions
- Designing group work and collaboration
- Assessing and giving feedback
You can also find a link to the DLI Topic Sessions Course in Moodle and Recommended Resources from DLI participants.
For consultation and support in preparation for using digital methods for remote teaching, schedule a virtual appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For tips and guidelines on using technology for remote working, please refer to Technology & Innovation's resource guide on the topic.
Go to Zoom. - Log in with Davidson credentials.
Go to Moodle. - Log in with Davidson credentials.