Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Library of Congress Stacks, A-Z and Oversize
- Bound Periodicals
- Information Desk
- IT Help Desk
- Information Literacy
- Business Office
- Director's Office
- LC and Dewey Reference
- Browsing books (21 day loan)
- Special Collections
- Davidsoniana Room
- Dewey Stacks, 001-999
- Government Information stacks, A-Z
- Congressional Record
- Never share personal information about any patron to another person including who has a certain item checked out. This is a serious breach of confidentiality that will result in severe disciplinary action and possible dismissal.
- Never share any personal information about other LIRAs, including contact information and regular desk schedule.
*If a student or faculty member needs a checked-out item, they may place a hold which blocks renewal or they may submit an ILL request.
Locks and Lockers
9 lockers on basement floor for day use, as well as 10 laptop lockers near the Fishbowl. Keys to either are in the bottom drawer below the cash drawer--remember to check them out.
If someone requests a locker for semester use, direct them to Jon.
- Alumni and ministers are granted check-out privileges (refer to Trish)
- Members of the Charlotte Educational Area Consortium and the Charlotte Teacher Institute also have check-out privileges
- Guests are not allowed to check materials out
Detailed Borrowing Policies
Detailed Guest Policies
Browsing books have a 21-day loan period regardless of who is checking them out
Reserves have a loan period of 3 hours for students, 1 day for faculty
Maximum fine of $25/item
Fines are paid at the Information Desk or Music Library. Refer any issues or questions to Jon Hill.
Lilly Conference Room and RBR
Reservations for the Lilly Conference Room must be handled by a staff member. Cara Evanson and Ann Fletcher, in the CTL, can assist with booking.
Rare Book Room reservations are made by Sharon Byrd. (Learn more about the RBR.)
Questions? Need help? Ask Us
Davidson College Library, Box 7200, 209 Ridge Rd., Davidson, NC 28035-7200
All box-title icons from Entypo pictograms by Daniel Bruce — www.entypo.com