RefWorks: tips & tricks
See also the RefWorks Quick Start Guide.
Not able to export to RefWorks?
Be sure that you have pop-ups enabled in your browser. RefWorks requires pop-ups.
Trouble logging back in to RefWorks?
Being prompted for the Group Code?
Click on the "Forget your login information" to generate an email message that will contain Davidson's RefWorks Group Code.
RefWorks is a Web-based bibliographic management tool. You can use RefWorks to:
- Create a database of citations for a research project or a series of research projects.
- Organize your citations in a variety of ways.
- Share your references with others.
- Generate bibliographies automatically.
RefWorks supports over 247 citation formats, including APA, Chicago, MLA, and Turabian.
- Capture your notes on specific books or articles.
Questions? Need help?
Ask a Librarian!
Click on the green "Chat with Us" tab on the right side of this page.
66476 + dvdsn + your question
Hours when we're available:
Sun: 1 - 9 pm
Mon-Thurs: 8:30 am - 9 pm
Fri: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Note: Information Assistants are available at the Information Desk until 11 pm Sun.-Thurs.
Breaks & Summer:
Mon-Fri: 8:30 am - 5 pm