Skip to main content
Annotated bibliography style downloads
To save and install these styles
- Open the link and save the content as a .csl file. Note: right click (or control click) and "save as."
- For Zotero for Firefox, drag and drop the file into an open Firefox browser window. For Zotero Standalone, open Zotero and then open the file.
- A 'Confirm' window will open. Choose the Install button.
Creating annotated bibliographies
To create an annotated bibliography with Zotero follow these instructions:
- Download, save and install the needed styles. See the annotated bibliography style downloads box.
- Add citations and annotations in the EXTRA or ABSTRACT fields as indicated in the annotated bibliography style downloads box.
- You can then use Zotero's in-text citation function, Quick Copy, and create bibliography functions to create a bibliography with annotations. Depending on the function you may have to change the style in Preferences. See the creating bibliographies page for more information.
Ask a Librarian
Stop by the information desk
Questions? Need help? Ask a Librarian
Davidson College Library, Box 7200, 209 Ridge Rd., Davidson, NC 28035-7200
All box-title icons from Entypo pictograms by Daniel Bruce — www.entypo.com